Return to Website

Suedewave.com Community Forum

Welcome to Suede's online community forum!

Please feel free to post favorite recipes, song requests, clubs you'd like to see Suede play, reviews of recent shows, de-skunking remedies, etc., but please keep it clean...

Your Diva is a lady of delicate sensibilities, as you know.

Now go. Talk amongst yourselves!

Suedewave.com Community Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Re: I saw you play in Baltimore and near the Chesepeake Bay Bridge many years ago

Suede,

I used to hear you play many moons ago..a small club in Baltimore, a cozy place while the sun went down (pool) near the Bay Bridge..you were awesome.

Caryn

Re: Re: I saw you play in Baltimore and near the Chesepeake Bay Bridge many years ago

hi caryn,
welcome back to the fold!
ah yes, my humble and lovely beginnings in the ches. bay area, baltimore, annapolis, DC, VA and PA, etc.,...tooling around in my little 1983 toyota tercel hatchback filled to the brim with instruments and sound gear, off to play another 5 sets (and "proud mary" WAY too many times in a night) in some local club within 150 miles of baltimore for $75/night (maybe). hard to believe that was 25 years ago this year. how mind boggling that I am so blessed to have fans like you who are with me still. I've said it before and I'll say it again and again - I am very present to the fact that I would absolutely not have this privileged life I lead, realizing my childhood dreams, if not for all of you. amazing.....just amazing.
I thank you.