Return to Website

Suedewave.com Community Forum

Welcome to Suede's online community forum!

Please feel free to post favorite recipes, song requests, clubs you'd like to see Suede play, reviews of recent shows, de-skunking remedies, etc., but please keep it clean...

Your Diva is a lady of delicate sensibilities, as you know.

Now go. Talk amongst yourselves!

Suedewave.com Community Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
HELLO?

where did everyone go?
not as much buzz as usual about the recent incredible nights on the road...hm....who saw one of the four fabulous shows in san fran with me, janice and that adorable bass player? who was in seattle at the beautiful triple door, my new favorite club on the west coast? how about those local players in the trio that burned up the stage with me? how about the phenomenal janice friedman on piano and our first four months together as a team????? who was on long island last weekend and at mohegan sun last night? how about that trombone player we added or the new band in general????? I had a BLAST at each place and, once again, fell in love with my audience at every show. I truly have the most amazing fans on the planet. suddenly you're uncharacteristically quiet? talk to me, people. diva wants to know what you're thinking. you never write, you never call... it's okay, I'll sit in the dark....sigh.

Re: HELLO?

Hi Suede
One of my friends from CT. Said she got to hear you perform last night and she was impressed to say the least. Actually she said you, "Kicked ass" last night and that's a quote! :>) Have a great day. Hurry back to the west coast, we miss you already.

Joyce

Hi Suede,

I tried to post a message earlier today but was unsuccessful. ?? I was at the Mohegan Sun last night front and center (probably screaming the loudest) and what a performance!!! You and your band totally out did yourselves last night. I've been to Joe's Pub in NYC and I try to go see you whenever you are close by but again last night was amazing. I am not sure when I will see you perform live again but last nights performance will be an enjoyable memory for me for a long long time. Any one out there who has not seen Suede live, I promise you -- you will never forget the experience and all that amazing talent.

I truly believe I have become Suede's Number 1 fan.

Jill,

As the Doris Day movie title once read, “Move Over, Darling!” I think anyone who has ever been in the Diva’s audience, either for the first time or any number of times, feels the same way about being her #1 Fan. Suede has repeatedly said that her fans are the best ever and that she is so grateful to have such a loyal fan base, but I know that Diva Devotees feel the same about her! No matter what size or kind of audience, Suede connects with every single person from the very first measure of music as she caresses her audience with her incredibly beautiful voice.

Suede,
We are ALL your #1 Fan and the ones who are grateful. And yes, we're still here!

It's been a while since I've made it to a show, but you can be sure I'm with you in spirit, visiting your website, tuning in to the cds and dvds (haven't stopped replaying recorder since 3/25!).. until I can get my next live fix!
Yours truly~
"#1 Fan on Cape Cod" right up there with all those other #1 Fans
ML

ML you couldn't have said it better. You speak for all of us Suede # 1 fans!!!! Thanks, Lynne

Re: Re: HELLO?

thanks, you guys.....blush, blush...

No need for you to blush, Suede. Hold your head high and smile. The large number of #l fans have all been placed in that position by your fantastic talent and great personality. This #1 fan is really looking forward to the Med Cruise and the opportunity to hear you sing and whatever other chores you might have....Bingo anyone? I'll be there the entire trip.