Return to Website

Suedewave.com Community Forum

Welcome to Suede's online community forum!

Please feel free to post favorite recipes, song requests, clubs you'd like to see Suede play, reviews of recent shows, de-skunking remedies, etc., but please keep it clean...

Your Diva is a lady of delicate sensibilities, as you know.

Now go. Talk amongst yourselves!

Suedewave.com Community Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
FINALLY THE DIVA RETURNS TO THE EMERALD CITY

Ok, I have waited 2 years, yes 2 years to see the wonderful DIVA again.
Let me see how do I describe it?
She was Fan*******tastic. She puts on such a wonderful show and is so great with the audience interaction.
My wife has never see her perform and has only heard the cd's and the dvd, she said and I quote "She has a very sultry sensual voice". Yes she does!!!!
I wish we could see more of the Diva out here and I guess I will just have to wait until her next cd comes out.
DIVA, DIVA, DIVA, DIVA,

Re: FINALLY THE DIVA RETURNS TO THE EMERALD CITY

I waited to see/hear Suede again after 12 years and it was worth the wait! I last heard Suede on an Olivia cruise that was sailing from NYC to Montreal. She was great then and great Saturday night! I was the one yelling, "We love you back here too" after she commented that the front row was very responsive to her music. I also yelled out,"Love me like they do in the movies" because the way Suede sings that song will knock your socks off. Another favorite is "Scotch & Soda". I have played the "Barely Blue" CD so much that I had to order another one this morning! What a silky, sultry, sensual voice and incredible multi talented performer! Suede is a warm, gracious gift and those who are privildeged enough to have the opportunity to hear her perform and meet her are in for rare treat.

Re: FINALLY THE DIVA RETURNS TO THE EMERALD CITY

Right On Joyce! I remender the words you said. Now I know who said them. You were correct. Keep the good words coming. Thank you Suede for making my evening. I could have flow home without the aircraft.

Re: Re: FINALLY THE DIVA RETURNS TO THE EMERALD CITY

Debbie & I are saving and planning for our 10 year Anniversary together next year and we have decided to take a cruise wherever Suede will be performing! How's that for dedication and devotion? :>)We will be counting the days!!! :>)