Return to Website

Suedewave.com Community Forum

Welcome to Suede's online community forum!

Please feel free to post favorite recipes, song requests, clubs you'd like to see Suede play, reviews of recent shows, de-skunking remedies, etc., but please keep it clean...

Your Diva is a lady of delicate sensibilities, as you know.

Now go. Talk amongst yourselves!

Suedewave.com Community Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Seattle Show

I woke up in Ptown this morning thinking one of Diva's fans would make a post about the show last night in Seattle. Come on Diva devotees, when I have to stay behind here in Ptown, someone needs to let me know how fabulous the Diva was, I have NO doubt she was, but a little imput on the show would be great. Sorry I had to miss it.

Re: Seattle Show

Debbie & I returned to Yakima from an unforgettable weekend in Seattle. We stayed at the Edgewater hotel but by far the highlight for us was attending the Suede concert at the Triple Door Saturday night.

Although we have all her CD's and video we got in line and bought another CD to give to my best friend. At the end of the show we got in line so Suede could autograph it for us. As expected Suede was warm, funny and socially gracious. I was surprised that she remembered meeting me 12 years ago on an Olivia cruise. Now that made my night! :>)

What a voice and what talents! When we arrived home last night we immediately headed to the DVD player to get another dose of Suede on DVD and her magic came through loud and clear! We are saving for the cruise to Italy where Suede will be performing on Olivia.

Regret you had to stay home for the Seattle show, Bea. It was great! I brought alone two friends that really became instant Suede fans. This is the first time I could get to the computer since I returned from Seattle. I missed her backup people. The crew she had was not as good as her regular folks. They filled the bill and did play well. Joyce--see you on the Olivia Med trip. Since it is smaller than the big ships we shouldn't have much problems in saying "hello." My only wish is that my schedule does not allow me to attend every performance in San Francisco.

Re: Re: Seattle Show

I got on line this morning to purchase tickets to SF for Suede's performance this weekend and surprise my beloved Debbie with yet another unforgettable weekend. However, I was the one surprised when Debbie informed me that she had to work this weekend at a fund raiser for the scholarship committee for the university where we both work. It would have been fabulous if the committee would have invited Suede to perform for this annual event in Eastern Washington (I'll have to speak with the entertainment committee for next year's event). I guess we will have to catch Suede another time. I do want to hear vicariously from others who are lucky enough to attend this series on Suede's west coast (SF) tour. I am all ears! :>)

It certainly is a bummer when work interfers with seeing a Suede concert! It's great to be retired. If you are able to schedule a concert in Eastern Washington I will be there. I could visit my old High School in Richland.