Return to Website

Suedewave.com Community Forum

Welcome to Suede's online community forum!

Please feel free to post favorite recipes, song requests, clubs you'd like to see Suede play, reviews of recent shows, de-skunking remedies, etc., but please keep it clean...

Your Diva is a lady of delicate sensibilities, as you know.

Now go. Talk amongst yourselves!

Suedewave.com Community Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Suede:Live at Scullers Jazz Club

WOW! What a performance! My Father, who is a musician, my Mother, my Son and my Nephew all sat and listened to the show on uen.org. My father and I cried when Suede sang "I remeber for her." We would love to get this entire perfomance on CD. My Mother and Father danced for the first time in several years, they are both 80 and ailing, my mother on oxygen. Suede, David Pearl and the rest of the band...THANK YOU!

Re: Suede:Live at Scullers Jazz Club

kirstie,

forgive my tardiness in a response. I've been traveling the globe and am just getting caught up with lots of things, including this message board.

your post is one of the most amazing messages I have ever gotten. such a great visual... I thank you so much for taking the time to write in and share your evening with me. I truly live such a privileged life to be able to connect with people this way...

you may or may not know that the show you saw is available on DVD but we decided not to release the soundtrack separately. however, most of the songs on the DVD are on the other CDs and "dangerous mood", "teach me tonight" and "never neverland" will all be on the new CD which is in the works right now and will be WELL worth the long wait, I promise you.

please give my best to everyone in your family. perhaps one day we will all meet at a live show someplace. I hope so.

suede