Return to Website

Suedewave.com Community Forum

Welcome to Suede's online community forum!

Please feel free to post favorite recipes, song requests, clubs you'd like to see Suede play, reviews of recent shows, de-skunking remedies, etc., but please keep it clean...

Your Diva is a lady of delicate sensibilities, as you know.

Now go. Talk amongst yourselves!

Suedewave.com Community Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Oh how I wish...

Oh how I wish I'd win the lottery and be able to jet to all the places Suede is performing. Of course that means I'd need to start buying tickets!!!! Thanks for putting Philly on your up coming events. I just hope it won't be near the end of August when we'll be in Provincetown! (I think we'll be here staring 8/18.) It's so great that so many will get to see you all over the country and Europe.

Re: Oh how I wish...

Put it in your books! Suede returns to Philadelphia's famous Tin Angel for two shows, 7 & 9:30pm on Saturday, September 16. Best seats go to those who dine downstairs first. Make your dinner reservations and buy your tickets now and tell everyone you know- she's been selling out in advance the last two times we've been there! This is way advance notice for her fans who read this message board only! Spread the word!

Re: Oh how I wish...

Thanks Bea for letting us all know!!!!!! The last two shows I went to at Tin Alley to see Suede, I brought alot of my friends. We had a ball. I can hardly wait BUT...I do want our time at the Cape (we're coming up 3 different times this summer!) to go slowlyyyyyyyyyy. I'm going to start lining up my friends now for another great show.
Really, thanks again. Lynne