Return to Website

Suedewave.com Community Forum

Welcome to Suede's online community forum!

Please feel free to post favorite recipes, song requests, clubs you'd like to see Suede play, reviews of recent shows, de-skunking remedies, etc., but please keep it clean...

Your Diva is a lady of delicate sensibilities, as you know.

Now go. Talk amongst yourselves!

Suedewave.com Community Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Joe's Pub NYC

I just have to let everyone know that Suede was fantastic on Saturday Night at Joe's Pub in NYC. I also bought Janice Friedman's CD of her piano playing and I really enjoyed it. And I loved Mary Ann McSweeney. It was really fun to watch and listen to her play bass. I love her name...McSweeney, it reminds me of McDreamy from Grey's Anatomy... I do have to say that 4 of us went to the show on Saturday and lots of things went wrong for all 4 of us throughout the day but somehow listening to Suede just made everything feel alright again. Thanks Suede for having that special talent.

Re: Joe's Pub NYC

hey jill,
I agree...both shows were really fabulously great fun. and janice and mary ann are amazing players. what a pleasure to work with them both. how about that audience, both shows? wow....what fun to be with you all and do the thing I love most, to sing. thanks for taking the time to write in and send such kind words. the club was also really pleased and we're talking about our next date in the next 6 months so stay tuned!