Return to Website

Suedewave.com Community Forum

Welcome to Suede's online community forum!

Please feel free to post favorite recipes, song requests, clubs you'd like to see Suede play, reviews of recent shows, de-skunking remedies, etc., but please keep it clean...

Your Diva is a lady of delicate sensibilities, as you know.

Now go. Talk amongst yourselves!

Suedewave.com Community Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Suede Comes Seattle !!!!!!!!!

WHOOOO HOOOO !!!!!!!!

I can't wait. I first saw Suede in Montreal at the 2004 GALA Confernce. She performed with one of the Chorus presentations and then at the GALA headquarters. What a fabulous talent. I got the opportunity to chat with her when I purchased 2 of her CDs. Very enjoyable. Everyone where I work has become a Suede fan.

We're looking forward to a great evening.

Seattle Men's Chorus and Seattle Women's Chorus welcomes Suede to Seattle.

Jim Smith
Lower Bass, SMC

Re: Suede Comes Seattle !!!!!!!!!

Hello Jim, I will be in Seattle to attend the Diva's performance. Since I am not from the area can you tell me how to get information on the schedule for the Seattle Mens and Womens Chorus concerts?..I have seen the Mens Chorus on PBS and really enjoyed the music. You gentlemen did a fantastic concert.

Re: Suede Comes Seattle !!!!!!!!!

hi jim!
how great that we'll get to see you in beautiful seattle! I am looking forward to that show VERY much. the triple door is a fabulous club associated with one of my favorite restaurants in your town,wild ginger. anyone interested MUST dine with them that night.
please give my best to everyone in the choruses. I have such fond memories of my times with you all.
see you soon!
suede