Return to Website

Suedewave.com Community Forum

Welcome to Suede's online community forum!

Please feel free to post favorite recipes, song requests, clubs you'd like to see Suede play, reviews of recent shows, de-skunking remedies, etc., but please keep it clean...

Your Diva is a lady of delicate sensibilities, as you know.

Now go. Talk amongst yourselves!

Suedewave.com Community Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
show at le tete de la mouton

I bought my wife tickets for your show as a christmas present. what a gift we both received. hope to see you around pittsburgh pa.

Re: show at le tete de la mouton

one of my all time favorite stories (and I got a million of 'em. gotta write a book) is about the time I was playing the three rivers arts festival and as I sang "sister" the crowd went absolutely WILD. I thought I must have been NAILING it that time out and then realized that there was a playoff baseball game going on behind me at the stadium and each time a homerun was hit fireworks went off right over my head. so, it wasn't about me THAT time. so what?...sigh. ego check anyone?

Re: show at le tete de la mouton

Suede please consider writing THE Book. If Kate Clinton can write a book and have it sell I will bet yours would be a best seller. God has a way of getting our attention now and then. The fireworks and ball game might have been one of those times.