Return to Website

Suedewave.com Community Forum

Welcome to Suede's online community forum!

Please feel free to post favorite recipes, song requests, clubs you'd like to see Suede play, reviews of recent shows, de-skunking remedies, etc., but please keep it clean...

Your Diva is a lady of delicate sensibilities, as you know.

Now go. Talk amongst yourselves!

Suedewave.com Community Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
HMMMMMM 2

Suede.... I am just wondering what a girl has to do to get a reply???? When will the new CD be out? Please give your old Shot Tower buddy an answer before I see you on Saturday night. Oh and I just wanted to say I think that Janice is a great addition to the show. I think that the two of you play off each other well. Just a thought..... maybe you can do just a few of your old songs from your Shot Tower days this weekend(Saturday night) If you remember that really went well last year!! See you Saturday~!
Kim

Re: HMMMMMM 2

Hi Kim,
Worry not! Suede will make SURE word is out far and as wide as possible when the new CD is out and available. It will CERTAINLY be all over this site and announced in the email blasts to the list, etc...
This last year has seen a lot of major change for us in nearly every corner, not the least of which is the addition of the marvelous Janice Friedman on piano. Give us a bit more time to fully merge so the studio CD is all we envision it being. It IS coming, admittedly not as quickly as we originally hoped for or planned. Since you have seen Janice with Suede you know it will be well worth the wait!
Finally, thanks for your longtime and ongoing support of Suede's work. She deserves it and greatly appreciates it, I know!
Bea

Re: HMMMMMM 2

Bea, Thank you for letting us know how the new CD is coming along. I want Suede to take all the time she needs. I know it will be great and I will stand in line to buy a copy.