Return to Website

Suedewave.com Community Forum

Welcome to Suede's online community forum!

Please feel free to post favorite recipes, song requests, clubs you'd like to see Suede play, reviews of recent shows, de-skunking remedies, etc., but please keep it clean...

Your Diva is a lady of delicate sensibilities, as you know.

Now go. Talk amongst yourselves!

Suedewave.com Community Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Essex, CT

Suede, it was great seeing you at the Essex Winter Jazz Festival, what a great show! Looking forward to seeing you again in June and possibly in August.

Re: Essex, CT

hi annie, it was great fun for all of us to be there as well. what a piano! any time we get a chance to play a 9' steinway concert grand we take it. janice has not fully recovered yet. what a magnificent instrument! and I just may have garnered one of my all time favorite compliments at that show, "she's so irreverent! isn't it mahhhvelous!" spoken only as a proper CT yankee could do. our very generous hosts gave us a wonderful post concert reception at a beautiful home overlooking the CT river so we had a chance to chat a bit more with the locals, which was lovely, indeed. then the next morning janice and I played a concert/assembly for a local elementary school and had a great time with the kids who were very eager to learn how to scat! what fun we had. we hope to be asked back. see you then if not before!