Return to Website

Suedewave.com Community Forum

Welcome to Suede's online community forum!

Please feel free to post favorite recipes, song requests, clubs you'd like to see Suede play, reviews of recent shows, de-skunking remedies, etc., but please keep it clean...

Your Diva is a lady of delicate sensibilities, as you know.

Now go. Talk amongst yourselves!

Suedewave.com Community Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
S.F. WELCOMES SUEDE!

Am excited about the return of the DIVA in June! It's been way too long.

Re: S.F. WELCOMES SUEDE!

thanks lynne! me too! I LOVE san fran and the plush room and can't wait to get back!!!

We saw Suede on the Alaska cruise in May 05 and just watched the Sculler's PBS special.
What date in June and Where in the city?

Re: Re: S.F. WELCOMES SUEDE!

Plush Room website shows Suede appearing June 1 thru June 4, 2006. Tickets on sale now looks like. Here's url for Plush Room: http://sanfrancisco.citysearch.com/profile/886168/

DON'T MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY, SUEDE-FANS/WANNABE-NEWBIES! WE SAW SUEDE PERFORM AT THE EMPIRE PLUSH ROOM IN DEC. '04 AND WHAT A "STAND OUT" PERFORMANCE!! NO MATTER WHAT OR WHERE THE VENUE, SUEDE BRILLIANTLY "FINE-TUNES" ANY SONG SHE SINGS, WHILE CONTINUING TO "PEPPER-the-SAUCE" WITHIN HER SHOW!!!!

COME ON "OUT" TO SAN FRANCISCO AND INDULGE YOURSELF, PARTNER, CO-WORKER, FRIEND OR FAMILY MEMBER.... WHAT A FABULOUS GIFT AND DIVA-LICIOUS WAY TO SPEND AN EVENING OR WEEKEND!!!!!!!!

HUMMING ALONG.... TERRI, FAMILY AND FRIENDS

I agree with all that has been said - I seem to recall a Suede-inspired double (yes 2x) standing ovation at the Plush Room not that long ago. I have had the wonderful opportunity to see Suede perform many times (Palm Springs, The Ford Ampitheater, etc.). She is truly a performer of class and diginity! And, if you get a chance, watch her feet move while she sings the blues - simply Divine!

my feet???? hm....you can bet I'll notice NOW.
look out elvis.

CN (Cori, my friend).... how great an "eye" you have for noticing such unique and rhythmic footwork.... SUEDE-STYLE!! Now, bring yourself, partner and friends OUT to San Francisco.... a guaranteed "footloose" experience! Hope to see you galz there.... YEAH!!!!

-Ter

I don't know about Elvis, but maybe Baby Mumble from "Happy Feet"! :-)