Return to Website

Suedewave.com Community Forum

Welcome to Suede's online community forum!

Please feel free to post favorite recipes, song requests, clubs you'd like to see Suede play, reviews of recent shows, de-skunking remedies, etc., but please keep it clean...

Your Diva is a lady of delicate sensibilities, as you know.

Now go. Talk amongst yourselves!

Suedewave.com Community Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Out West

We loved hearing Suede on the Olivia Cruise. We live in Tucson, AZ and wondered if Suede ever appeared out west? We are willing to travel and would love to hear her again.

I can't get into the touring section of this web site. I also can't seem to get into the sign up section of this site, so I'm reduced to wishing here.

Re: Out West

Hi Mindy,

Suede does come out west. To open the tour dates section of this website hold down your Ctrl key while clicking on tour dates. This will open the page. You will also be able to sign up for the e-mail updates from that page.

Take care, Cyndi

hey mindy and cyndi (that's almost too cute - yikes).
cyndi, thanks for the post, as always.
mindy, yes I get out west and was just near phoenix 2 weeks ago....stay tuned! as for not accessing the pages on the site....the current format seems to alarm some pop up blockers. all you need to do is turn off your pop-up blockers to get to all the pages with no trouble. hope this helps and welcome to the fold!

Hello Mindy from another person in AZ, I live up north near Flagstaff. We need to work on the PBS station and the Jazz radio stations in our state to play Suede's music. I may have been on the same cruise you were on if it was last month. I became a Suede Fan Big Time after hearing her performance. She will be in the state of Washington in May. I plan to visit friends there and we WILL attend her concert.