Return to Website

Suedewave.com Community Forum

Welcome to Suede's online community forum!

Please feel free to post favorite recipes, song requests, clubs you'd like to see Suede play, reviews of recent shows, de-skunking remedies, etc., but please keep it clean...

Your Diva is a lady of delicate sensibilities, as you know.

Now go. Talk amongst yourselves!

Suedewave.com Community Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Angel and Fancy

Hi Suede,

You will remember me from the parking lot at the Wellfleet Post Office. "On The DAy We Met " I was having a conversation with Angel. I had just lost my own dog Derby.You were so kind,seeing my tears were still fresh, you advised me to get a new companion as soon as possible. You felt my pain because Angel had just found you and you knew there was an "Angel" out there waiting for me. Of course you were right, there was, The following week, I got Fancy from the Brewster shelter. She is the dearest and most wonderful dog I've ever had . The good part is....the connection to the Diva,I figure found you both that day.
I come to all your P-town shows and bring friends along . I try to send your cds' to every one I know.I am your devoted fan and I wish you all the continued success and happiness as you continued to make your music.

You are the best female jazz singer on the scene today ,a true artist with a divine voice.

Your friends,
Joanna and Fancy