Return to Website

Suedewave.com Community Forum

Welcome to Suede's online community forum!

Please feel free to post favorite recipes, song requests, clubs you'd like to see Suede play, reviews of recent shows, de-skunking remedies, etc., but please keep it clean...

Your Diva is a lady of delicate sensibilities, as you know.

Now go. Talk amongst yourselves!

Suedewave.com Community Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
amazing

We just got back from the olivia cruise and oh my god......what can i say, Suede you were great...come to canada... Your amazing...

Re: amazing

Absolutely!!! Just returned myself from the most wonderful week. First cruise, but what excitement all week... and Suede, as usual, was her charming self. Folks who had never heard of Suede were ranting and wondering where she's been all their lives. I feel fortunate to have had the access to her performances in the past... and thankful that she will be in my area in March and April.

Re: amazing

Hey Ladies, I was on the same cruise. Suede blew me away. I got everything she had to sell. Now I find there is another CD. Must have that one also. My love for Blues and Jazz has now gone through the roof. Her performance was the highlight of the cruise. From now on I will book Olivia trips around when she is the artist. Keep singing, Suede!