Return to Website

Suedewave.com Community Forum

Welcome to Suede's online community forum!

Please feel free to post favorite recipes, song requests, clubs you'd like to see Suede play, reviews of recent shows, de-skunking remedies, etc., but please keep it clean...

Your Diva is a lady of delicate sensibilities, as you know.

Now go. Talk amongst yourselves!

Suedewave.com Community Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Chicago!!!!!!

welcome to all the fresh newbies from the windy city, one of my FAVORITE places to play and long overdue in your diva's return OBVIOUSLY! and god love chicago PBS for airing us so often!!! you are all correct that I MUST get back there, especially with the new flurry of interest! tell your favorite clubs and concert promoters and radio stations to get in touch! in the past we've played a fabulous club called davenports (www.davenportspianobar.com) and we'll do what we can to get back as soon as possible for a nice long run. thanks for the great notes and we'll see you and a million of your friends soon!

Re: Chicago!!!!!!

Yes! I just saw you on your special and can only say that you were fabulous! I would love for you to come to Chicago. I'll be there.

Lets bring Suede to Chicago!!!!!!

Hi All,

With the DVD airing a LOT in Chicago we might have a chance to get Suede there.... Does anyone know of any big venue places where we could call or write and suggest they bring in the fabulous Pop Jazz Blues Diva Suede??? Do you know a producer we could contact? Please send your ideas so the rest of us can vote!!!

Davenports is a small club but maybe we could all write and suggest they bring Suede back on May 20th since she will already be in Chicago for a private concert. To do this go to: http://davenportspianobar.com/ and click on E-mail us!
(sample e-mail)__________________________________________________
Dear Davenport's,

Please bring Suede back for another great show! She will be in the area on May 20, 2006. We promise to book the house!

Sincerely, __________________________________________________

Thanks to all, Cyn

I'm not sure if Suede has ever played there before, and I have no idea how to go about it, but to me there is one place that I can think would be perfect for Suede's sultry yet powerful Diva style.
May I recommend to you or your producer to contact www.ravinia.org. For those of you not familiar - it's a beautiful summer outdoor setting. You can get chair tickets near the stage, or lawn tickets where hundreds of people bring evening picnics of wine and candles, and there are also vendors on site. The trees have lights ... a Very romantic setting!!
Suede, I hope to see you there some day. Please let us know if it becomes a reality!

Hi Cyndi,

So cool to meet another Cyndi.... What a GREAT suggestion. I wrote to them at ravinia@ravinia.org asking them to bring our fabulous Pop, Jazz, Blues Diva and that we promise to book the house.

Thanks Cyndi

just saw the Sculler's performance...daria and I loved it !!

who do we call to discuss booking Suede in Florida ??

ken dolan

Hi Ken,

You can e-mail Suede at Suedewave@aol.com with any booking information etc.

Thanks much, Cyndi