Return to Website

Suedewave.com Community Forum

Welcome to Suede's online community forum!

Please feel free to post favorite recipes, song requests, clubs you'd like to see Suede play, reviews of recent shows, de-skunking remedies, etc., but please keep it clean...

Your Diva is a lady of delicate sensibilities, as you know.

Now go. Talk amongst yourselves!

Suedewave.com Community Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
What a way to start the New Year!!!!!!!

What an incredible night it was on December 30th starting from 7:00 P.M. on. Suede was better than her best! She knocked the socks off of all. My partner and I were soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo lucky as we got to sit in the FRONT ROW by the CENTER AISLE. I had visions of sitting somewhere in an end row and having to stretch all night to see Suede. What an experience to be so near the stage. I felt like I was being given my own private concert!!!!
Suede has it all: a voice that is beyond all others, musical talent that goes down to her toes, a love of what she does that makes her glow, and a sense of humor that is so real and alive. She always leaves us wanting more.
I just read her message that said she is making some dates for the summer. I already have my fingers crossed and hope that the Tin Angel will be on her list for the summer. I too miss not seeing her in the summer, but I sure can understand that being able to enjoy the best of seasons living on the Cape is a blessing not to miss. (Though one to be envied)
What a marvelous way to start off the New Year. Let's hope this becomes an annual tradition for all of us to celebrate with the one and only Suede.
May we all find joy, peace,love,health, and harmony in this new year.

Re: What a way to start the New Year!!!!!!!

lynne,
thanks for the great post and for being there on dec. 30. it was a grand way to bid farewell to 2005 wasn't it? I have the most amazing fans....you guys made me feel like I could have read the phone book and you would have been right there with me, cheering me on all the way. how lucky can a humble singer get??? ok, maybe not so humble....