Return to Website

Suedewave.com Community Forum

Welcome to Suede's online community forum!

Please feel free to post favorite recipes, song requests, clubs you'd like to see Suede play, reviews of recent shows, de-skunking remedies, etc., but please keep it clean...

Your Diva is a lady of delicate sensibilities, as you know.

Now go. Talk amongst yourselves!

Suedewave.com Community Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
P'Town Summer 2006

With such a glorious turnout for your December 30th show, dare we hope that the Diva will return to P'Town this summer? Those of us on the Cape last summer season can certainly attest to how much you were missed. The Mint Julep Brigade will be there this summer with bells on!

Re: P'Town Summer 2006

your ever popular diva will not be returning to provincetown for the full season next summer, but thanks for making me feel wanted, dear devotees. I will be doing a concert in august again for the 2nd annual provincetown jazz festival so watch for that to make your plans. aside from that we've got several concerts on the road in the works for the summer and then diva can come home and actually relax (IMAGINE) in the paradise I am fortunate enough to call home.

Re: P'Town Summer 2006

I hope to see you and that 'fantabulous' piano player of yours down at the cape this summer...I'll be there for carnival and the weekend after July 4 th week. I sure do hope you'll be gigging there at the same time...Best wishes! You're Mah-velous!