Return to Website

Suedewave.com Community Forum

Welcome to Suede's online community forum!

Please feel free to post favorite recipes, song requests, clubs you'd like to see Suede play, reviews of recent shows, de-skunking remedies, etc., but please keep it clean...

Your Diva is a lady of delicate sensibilities, as you know.

Now go. Talk amongst yourselves!

Suedewave.com Community Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Did you miss me?

wow...I think so. I got messages from every corner of easily suede music that I better show up and FAST.

sorry to cause such a stir in my absence, dear devotees! what's that about leaving 'em wanting more??? perhaps I overdid?

first of all, sincere thanks for all the fabulous birthday wishes. diva loves positive attention. who doesn't really? my birthday was the best ever....sigh.

worry not, devotees, I am here, better than ever! it's nice to know that matters to so many of you....blush, blush.....I'll try not to stay away so long next time. sheesh....

Re: Did you miss me?

Simply stated....

SUEDE = STYLE, CLASS, INTEGRITY and TALENT!!

I second TR. You said it best. It was great hearing from Suede too,but that was a treat to all of us. Now let's all of us enjoy the holidays.

We've missed you dearly, and we're looking forward to seeing you at the Crown December 30th... just days away! Anyone else out there heading to P-town to end the year on a perfect note?
Happy Holidays to my favorite Diva and to all the Devotees, Newbies stopping by~

ML
My partner and I will be there on the 30th. Wouldn't miss it for the world. We usually go up after Christmas for a few days of relaxation and peace. Being able to see Suede for the second year in a row at this time of year it's a great treat. We think that she should make this an annual event to help start the new year off on a positive note or is that a "Hot Note" ? The happiest of holidays to all and may this year be filled with joy, love, and peace for all. Lynne

I missed you, Wish I had realized you would be in p-town last week of December. I saw you last on Olivia cruise, and can't get enough of you. Going to P-town Jan. 7 for HRC and showtime. Will be there with my partner and would love to hear your playing close by.

tricia....sigh...are you on the email list? if not sign up on the tour news page of the site! it's never sold or shared and only used for suede news. you'll get a short monthly (approximately) newsletter with tour updates so you'll know where we'll be and can show up or tell friends in the area. sorry you missed dec. 30. it was grand and great fun. we were standing room only which floors me...that my amazing fans would buy a ticket to stand for the entire concert. you're the best...

After being a part of that 12/30 crowd at the Crown, I'm happy to be the spokesperson for a few of us..(December 30th had to be at least ONE of Suede's MOST STELLAR PERFORMANCES) We keep coming back because she only gets better! Fortunately we ordered tickets in advance "never seen it sold out like that", but what an awesome crowd to be with... And what a Diva!
Can't wait to see what she has in store for 2006!