Return to Website

Suedewave.com Community Forum

Welcome to Suede's online community forum!

Please feel free to post favorite recipes, song requests, clubs you'd like to see Suede play, reviews of recent shows, de-skunking remedies, etc., but please keep it clean...

Your Diva is a lady of delicate sensibilities, as you know.

Now go. Talk amongst yourselves!

Suedewave.com Community Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Voiced Concerns in Recent Posts

Dear Suede Fans,
It is not usual practice for the moderator of such a board to come forth and because Suede prefers to keep this forum available as a place for YOU to "talk amongst yourselves" I try to quietly stay out of the way while keeping an eye out for undesirable posts, posts I feel might intrude on her privacy, junk posts, etc., without censoring, per se...

As Jere put it quite well, please do not forget that this forum is not a private forum, it is out on the world wide web and Internet and is, indeed a very visible part of Suede's face to the world, including all those new fans spanning all the communities reached by TV, finding her on National PBS stations for the first time (28, to date!) not to mention potential producers, agents, media people, etc. So, how do YOU want her to come across as her audience expands?

Finally, in my experience (as in Jere's) it is indeed rare to find an artist who is willing to be so available to her fans through fan mail, staying around for hours of personalized signings after every concert, doing so many benefit performances every year, sending a personal monthly newsletter to her list, etc. If you check other message boards I think you will find that Suede actually posts more often than most artists do. If she has been away for a bit, please try to be as generous to her as she is towards us as she gives all that she gives. She will be back and better than ever so stay tuned!