Return to Website

Suedewave.com Community Forum

Welcome to Suede's online community forum!

Please feel free to post favorite recipes, song requests, clubs you'd like to see Suede play, reviews of recent shows, de-skunking remedies, etc., but please keep it clean...

Your Diva is a lady of delicate sensibilities, as you know.

Now go. Talk amongst yourselves!

Suedewave.com Community Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Recent messages

I have read some of the recent postings on this message board with dismay. I have had the privilege of working with Suede on several occasions, and have always found her to be a consummate professional, as well as a woman of enormous integrity and holding respect for others. She is, in addition to being an entertainer, a very private person who (like all of us) needs from time to time to withdraw from the strains of every normal life to rest and restore herself. The particular demands of an entertainer's life require even more of that kind of quiet time than most of us. I would suggest that we respect this need and not demand immediate responses from her on this board at our whim. It is very unusual for a performer to make herself as accessible to fans as Suede consistently does, and it is a privilege, not a right, to have this kind of openness and communication with her. I should also remind all of us that this web site and this message board are Suede's public face and are readily available to anyone on the Internet who is looking for information about her. This includes not only fans and potential fans, but also other professionals in the music and entertainment business. Those of us who choose to post messages here are, in effect, a part of that public face, and we should consider the appropriateness and maturity of the comments we make before posting them. Suede values her fans enormously -- credits them with every bit of success she has achieved, and depends on them to help her with every future step in her career. However, she is not our personal property. She is a person, plain and simple, like any other, and we must afford her the kid of consideration and courtesy we extend to others in our lives.