Return to Website

Suedewave.com Community Forum

Welcome to Suede's online community forum!

Please feel free to post favorite recipes, song requests, clubs you'd like to see Suede play, reviews of recent shows, de-skunking remedies, etc., but please keep it clean...

Your Diva is a lady of delicate sensibilities, as you know.

Now go. Talk amongst yourselves!

Suedewave.com Community Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Even if the weather is chilly, let's just chill out

Ladies.....we all feel and know that Suede is a diva of divas, a fantastic singer, has tons of energy, talent, and humor but she has the right to do whatever she wants without all of us knowing exactly what she is doing. Let's all take a deep breath and let her be. We as fans can support her through buying her music and attending as many of her performances as possible. She created this Message Board for us, her fans, to communicate...not for her to have to be a part of it. If we are really her fans, which we are, then let's just be of good cheer, stop trying to figure out what she's doing or why. Frankly it's none of our business what she does in her own time. As for me, my partner and I are going to hear her on Dec. 30th in Provincetown. Until then I hope she is having a blast with whatever she is doing and that each of us is having a blast with what we are doing. Please give her space and privacy. Wishing everyone the happiest of holidays