Return to Website

Suedewave.com Community Forum

Welcome to Suede's online community forum!

Please feel free to post favorite recipes, song requests, clubs you'd like to see Suede play, reviews of recent shows, de-skunking remedies, etc., but please keep it clean...

Your Diva is a lady of delicate sensibilities, as you know.

Now go. Talk amongst yourselves!

Suedewave.com Community Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Tour Location

Poor Dave got "de-skunked"... too much private info for our Diva to want on the cyberwaves? For those who were searching for the Diva and also have been "de-skunked" try the recording studios, where I am sure she is working her sweet buns off making a Grammy Award winning CD for all her devotees to have. As awesome as she is; can't be on the road and in the studio at the same time!

2h38

Re: Tour Location

Tiger, you hit that one on the head. i'm surprise the info. stayed on the sight for as long as it did.

Suede is Suede, no other name needed. Her name says it all! Can't wait for the new cd and the tour to follow.

An excellent performer, a friendly person, a great sense of humor, and increditable sexy woman.

I'm getting married this time next year, i wish i could pay to have her sing. I'd even invite all the usual suspects on this site!

Tiger you are funny. Hope to talk to you again.

JK

Wonder what kind of "Dangerous Mood" our Suede was in with her brother Dave...Poor Dave, he meant well. Sounds like he really misses his sister.

Come on people...handle the personal info with maturity, and respect our Diva's privacy. Everyone needs a safe haven.

Hope she is in the studio...can't wait, can't wait...

i bet every regular, and occassional drop in to this site would protect suede against almost anything.

never underestimate the willingness of a true diva devotee!

like someone has posted...suede is just suede and always will be.

lj

Is it safe for those of us who were 'de-skunked' to come back out and play. Honestly, was all in good fun, joking about the lack of Suede sightings was playful... or so I thought.

I don't understand why things got quiet on the message board. I don't think any harm was meant by anyone who was "de-skunked". I think it is safe to come out and play again. Besides, I don't think Suede would want us to all stop chatting now. We just have to be good little girls and boys!

What do you say, Suede? Time to give a few minutes to get in on this conversation? It really sounds as if the conversation is going nowhere without you.