Return to Website

Suedewave.com Community Forum

Welcome to Suede's online community forum!

Please feel free to post favorite recipes, song requests, clubs you'd like to see Suede play, reviews of recent shows, de-skunking remedies, etc., but please keep it clean...

Your Diva is a lady of delicate sensibilities, as you know.

Now go. Talk amongst yourselves!

Suedewave.com Community Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Donate to Katrina Relief, Please

dear devotees,
I know I am not alone when I say I am completely heartbroken by the devastation left in katrina's path. I know all of you are doing what you can to help out. to that end, I offer another avenue through which to contribute.

CD Baby has invited artists to donate all profits from any sales through their site directly to the red cross. go to www.CDBaby.com and choose "for charity" on the homepage. this will take you to a list of all CD Baby artists that have donated all monies from sales of our CDs/DVDs directly to the red cross relief fund. you can also just go directly to any artist's pages by searching their name.

all my titles are included in this project. I also suggest that you peruse all the artists donating and buy some of their work even if you don't know them yet. this is a win/win. you get new music and victims of katrina get help they so desperately need.

so go complete your suede collection. and if you've still got friends who don't have suede music yet now is the time and this is the place to share it with them.

thank you.
suede

Re: Donate to Katrina Relief, Please

Suede, you are more than a Diva darling, you are AMAZING. Thank you for all you do and for all you give. What is the old saying, give until it hurts? Well the purchase I am about to make from your site will push me over the 10K mark for our friends in the south, and baby, it aint hurting yet. SO Come on everyone GIVE GIVE GIVE! Love ya lady!

As a true Steel Magnolia, I challenge all those marvelous genteel women of the South who are also Diva Devotees to grab the opportunity to help those whose lives have been irrevocably changed by the wrath of Mother Nature. I have been playing the Diva's rendition of ("Do You Know What It Means To) Miss Orleans" repeatedly and have a hard time listening to it with dry eyes. I salute the Diva and all of the other artists for their humanity and generosity of spirit in directing donations from their sales to the Red Cross for the benefit of the souls ravaged by Katrina.

Suede, TL McDaddy and Mint Julep.... I applaud ALL your support and outreach toward ALL the victims and those involved in the "clean up" of Hurricane Katrina. As I complete my "disaster"
training with the American Red Cross, I, once again, think of All the "angel souls" who GIVE and SUPPORT so humbly, without reservation, throughout this remarkable nation of ours.

BLESSED ARE THE WINGS OF OUTREACH, ACTION AND SPIRIT,
Terri