Return to Website

Suedewave.com Community Forum

Welcome to Suede's online community forum!

Please feel free to post favorite recipes, song requests, clubs you'd like to see Suede play, reviews of recent shows, de-skunking remedies, etc., but please keep it clean...

Your Diva is a lady of delicate sensibilities, as you know.

Now go. Talk amongst yourselves!

Suedewave.com Community Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Suede's Rehoboth Show!!!

Had the privilege of seeing Suede's great show at the Rehoboth Beach Convention Center! Great song line-up, incredible energy, and clarity!

Re: Suede's Rehoboth Show!!!

I was first introduced to Suede in April, and since have seen her 6 times.

The Rehoboth show, in my opinion, was the best show of the summer. David and Max always add their special touch that seems to feed both the audience and the Diva. It was truely a great summer run...
Thank You Suede!!!

Rehobeth was truely one of your best...even if mom was there, she's a great sport!!! the love between the two of you is easily seen and much admired!!
suede you are a diva in my eyes!!!

where is our typical lynne schneider eval. and comments, your behind schedual!!!

Unfortunately we didn't get to see that show as we were up in Provincetown for the week. We were hoping for a "Diva sighting", but alas no such luck! Glad the rest of you lucky ones had a great time and hopefully we can make at-least one of the fall/winter shows. VERY excited that a new CD is going to happen soon!!!!!!