Return to Website

Suedewave.com Community Forum

Welcome to Suede's online community forum!

Please feel free to post favorite recipes, song requests, clubs you'd like to see Suede play, reviews of recent shows, de-skunking remedies, etc., but please keep it clean...

Your Diva is a lady of delicate sensibilities, as you know.

Now go. Talk amongst yourselves!

Suedewave.com Community Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sunday's womens' basketball game, we don't see you sing!

We are REALLY DISAPPOINTED! We tuned in to hear Suede sing before the basketball game and instead all we saw were commercials and then the game started. Did that happen to everyone who was watching? Just not fair!!!

Re: Sunday's womens' basketball game, we don't see you sing!

Yes, it happened to me too. I was all revved up to watch -even corralled my Dad into watching- saying, "just wait until you hear this" ...and, well, we were very disappointed. Just where is the proper respect for our national anthem AND our Diva?

Same here, very, very disappointed :( I really wanted to see the Diva on TV!!!! We just got back from Ptown and we missed seeing her there, too. Not a very good year for me, I keep missing her. I have one more chance. We will be going to Ptown for Women's Week....I hope she doesn't let us down!!!! Love ya Suede!!! Hope to see you soon!

Well being there in person is really the way to go -- didn't know she was singing and then doing the Wolf Den -- a double treat -- next time, just come out to the game!

Bummer.... unfortunately, due to corporate sponsors (commercials) and time-
slot restrictions, viewers usually don't get to see the "whole version" of events
or specials, even when they're broadcast live. To many of us, the "director/editor" team of this telecast made a disappointing "on air" omission call!! Terri , family and friends

unfortunately, the cable/broadcast networks never air the national athem, unless we are talking superbowl. thay way they can sell more commercials.....too bad