Return to Website

Suedewave.com Community Forum

Welcome to Suede's online community forum!

Please feel free to post favorite recipes, song requests, clubs you'd like to see Suede play, reviews of recent shows, de-skunking remedies, etc., but please keep it clean...

Your Diva is a lady of delicate sensibilities, as you know.

Now go. Talk amongst yourselves!

Suedewave.com Community Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Miss seeing you in Provincetown this year

I've tried 3 times to send a message...must be doing something wrong! I agree with Mint Julep, we were in Provincetown in July and passing the Crown & Anchor wasn't much fun. We will be up for Carnival Week in August and still no Suede.(Writer starts to cry here.) We need to all beg Suede to schedule in Provincetown for next year, even once a week would help. If you schedule it...fans will come !(hmm..perhaps there's a movie title in there).Also hoping Phila. will be on your new schedule for the coming year. Now for the BIG QUESTION we all want to know, when will your new CD be finished and when can we pay it???????????? Lynne

Re: Miss seeing you in Provincetown this year

Oopps...I need to correct my last sentence in my last message. As a teacher I am unable to just let it stay as it is, so please change the word "pay" to "buy". Sounds like I need a hobby during the summer or something....If you are a teacher or know one, you'll undertand my strangeness. Thanks for letting me be my crazy self!!!!