Return to Website

Suedewave.com Community Forum

Welcome to Suede's online community forum!

Please feel free to post favorite recipes, song requests, clubs you'd like to see Suede play, reviews of recent shows, de-skunking remedies, etc., but please keep it clean...

Your Diva is a lady of delicate sensibilities, as you know.

Now go. Talk amongst yourselves!

Suedewave.com Community Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WNBA CT Sun Game

Does anyone out there who follows women's basketball know if the August 14 WNBA CT Sun Game (4:00 PM) is being televised, and if so, by what network? Since the Diva is singing the National Anthem in center court that afternoon, I don't want to miss the opportunity to hear her rendition of "The Star Spangled Banner" and to watch the reaction of the crowd when they hear her beautiful voice!

Re: WNBA CT Sun Game

Local TV = WTXX
National TV = NBA TV (Prem. digital sports channel)
Radio = WNLC

Tiger, thank you so much for the information!

Did anyone happen to record our Diva's rendition of the Star Spangled Banner at the WNBA game ? Some of the less fortunate fans (me for one) did not get to watch the show since it wasn't offered in our area. I'd sure like to hear Diva's version. I'd appreciate any information.

leanne,
I am singing the national anthem THIS sunday, august 14, at the WNBA game so you haven't missed it yet! hope you can check it out. diva is one brave soul to do this one. it is one of the most vocally challenging songs ever written and, frankly, I'm up to it, my people...what an honor to be asked by the team to do it! I'm center court at 3:55pm. wish me luck! go CT Sun!

Suede, will you honor your devoted fans by taping the event and then placing on your website for all to see? Sometimes, payback for the tremendous support is good!

I was at Mohegan Sun tonight and the Diva was truly impressive -- but her shows in the Wolf Den leaves every heart and soul in the place filled with delight. I am a new fan but am mezmerized by her - she takes my breath away - voice and all! Way to go Mama! The next drink is on me.

We enjoyed Suede's performance at Mohegan Sun's Wolf Den. Thanks for a truly memorable evening Suede and as new fans of yours, your voice is embedded in our minds and hearts and we enjoy each and every note you sing and play...Thanks again and hope to hear you live at women's week (p-town).