Return to Website

Suedewave.com Community Forum

Welcome to Suede's online community forum!

Please feel free to post favorite recipes, song requests, clubs you'd like to see Suede play, reviews of recent shows, de-skunking remedies, etc., but please keep it clean...

Your Diva is a lady of delicate sensibilities, as you know.

Now go. Talk amongst yourselves!

Suedewave.com Community Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Miss you Suede

Hi Suede,

I wish you would come to Baltimore more often. Ram's Head would be a great place for you to play. I listen to your CD Barely Blue quite often

Re: Miss you Suede

......AND ON YOUR WAY DOWN THERE, OR BACK UP, HOW ABOUT STOPPING IN PA. SOMEWHERE OTHER THAN PHILLY. YOU ARE LOVED EVERYWHERE!!!!!!

... take the long way home and perform in CHICAGO, we miss you !

P-Town Lament

I was fortunate to be able to spend a 3-week vacation on the Cape this year instead of my usual 2 weeks. As wonderful as it has been as I woefully pack my bags to leave, it just hasn't been the same here without seeing and hearing the Diva with all her glorious enthusiasm and beautiful voice! Evenings on Commercial Street just haven't been the same. So I hope there are enough of you out there who feel the same that we can promise to pack the house every evening if the Diva will put P-Town on her July schedule next year!

hello all!
thanks for letting me know you all want me to come to your towns! no fear, diva is working on lots of shows all across the country, including chicago and all other places mentioned. sandy, we play the rams head tavern at least once a year and were just there last april (see posts below)! sorry we missed you there. make sure you join the private email list for monthly updates so you'll know when we're back again.
suede

DON'T FORGET SAN FRANCISCO!! We miss you here.