Return to Website

Suedewave.com Community Forum

Welcome to Suede's online community forum!

Please feel free to post favorite recipes, song requests, clubs you'd like to see Suede play, reviews of recent shows, de-skunking remedies, etc., but please keep it clean...

Your Diva is a lady of delicate sensibilities, as you know.

Now go. Talk amongst yourselves!

Suedewave.com Community Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Tahiti Meets the Turning Point Cafe

Not sure if the Diva herself checks the posts, but hopefully someone will pass the message on...

We spent some time with Suede (offstage and on -what a TREAT!) in Tahiti on an Olivia Cruise in summer 2003. Dear LORD, has it been that long??? We've been DYING to see her again.

So first off, we second Leslie's request for Suede to come to Toronto!!! We'll even help find venues! And if not to perform, certainly you can make it up here SOMETIME during Pride week...

Second, we're making the trek Piermont in for the shows (YES, we're staying for BOTH!) in June - anyone have any ideas of where to stay?

And last, but most certainly not least, "You made me ink!"

See you soon, schweetheart!
-L and K

Re: Tahiti Meets the Turning Point Cafe

In case you didn't see this link:

http://www.turningpointcafe.com/hotels.htm

Please tell us about the show!

Re: Tahiti Meets the Turning Point Cafe

long overdue thanks in a public forum to my toronto pals for making the long drive south to see us live! I think you may win the award for the longest drive taken to see a live show. if not, talk amongst yourselves. let's hear some of those stories, just for kicks. I know devotees fly cross country to show up but few have endured the adventures lisa, kendall and the husband did in the not so trusty ford. I trust your trip home was uneventful. I was truly touched that you came to see me, really....and what FUN to see you all again and laugh like the fools we are. shhhh. don't tell the others!