Return to Website

Suedewave.com Community Forum

Welcome to Suede's online community forum!

Please feel free to post favorite recipes, song requests, clubs you'd like to see Suede play, reviews of recent shows, de-skunking remedies, etc., but please keep it clean...

Your Diva is a lady of delicate sensibilities, as you know.

Now go. Talk amongst yourselves!

Suedewave.com Community Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Olivia Alaskan Cruise

What a cruise. One of the main reasons it was so outstanding was that Suede grace us with her abilities. What an entertainer and performer. This was my first exposure to Suede and WOW what a first exposure. She was great and such a neat person to see in action. (and she calls BINGO pretty good too)

Re: Olivia Alaskan Cruise

This was our 4th time seeing Suede on an Olivia cruise and she was as good and lively as the first time.

I listen to her music in the car, in the house, on the plane, when I paint and I never tier of her voice.

Thank you so much, Suede, for your gift of music.

Mary

Suede's show WAS spectacular! The sound, music, and clarity of her vocals were better than any professional show/recording I've ever heard. I also loved the scat gig with the saxophone during the 2nd show.
Did anyone else hear these shows???

I too was on that wonderful Alaska cruise. It was our first Olivia Cruise. OH what a wonderful time was had by all!
This was my first time hearing Suede and I too found her music unforgettable.
Also she was so gracious and friendly after the show when signing autographs.
My partner and I will be celebrating our anniversary in November and we plan to go see Suede in Sacramento! We can't wait.