Return to Website

Suedewave.com Community Forum

Welcome to Suede's online community forum!

Please feel free to post favorite recipes, song requests, clubs you'd like to see Suede play, reviews of recent shows, de-skunking remedies, etc., but please keep it clean...

Your Diva is a lady of delicate sensibilities, as you know.

Now go. Talk amongst yourselves!

Suedewave.com Community Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Thanks for a great evening!

Hi, Suede -- We attended your "homecoming" at the Rams Head Tavern in Annapolis last night and had the great fortune of sitting at the table next to your parents. It was a joy to watch both the entertainer and the performer, you being the latter, Suede. Throughout the evening I was watching your mother's reaction to your performance, seeing in her eyes the pride of accomplishment and the tears that accompanied your dedication to her. It was magical! THANK YOU FOR A TRULY INCREDIBLE EVENING! It is one we won't forget.

Re: Thanks for a great evening!

Hi Suede,
I'm with Mike and Mike as this was a night to remember. The performance and new songs were fabulous! Looking forward to your NEW CD!

Re: Thanks for a great evening!

I was one of the lucky ones at Rams Head, as well. What a superb performance! Indeed, the new material is quite wonderful. I'm sure it's hard to balance the audience's desire to hear the "old favorites" with Suede's desire to broaden her repertoire and range. This concert proved to me that Suede's audiences are happy to go on whatever journey she takes them on.

Run, don't walk, to the next available Suede performance!