Home      Classifieds      Advertise      Mailing List      Forum      Museum      Contact      Links      Recommend      Join    

Only members may place adverts for the sale of memorabilia

If you are not a member and wish to advertise items for sale,

please contact the administrator

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Seeking UK items

G'day all

I'm seeking UK items for my collection. Not much in the way of UK stuff over here so I usually have to go straight to the source. Things I am actively seeking at present are;

Sovereign Base Areas Police CB (obsolete MDP star in wreath style)
Gibraltar Services Police CB (current style)
Ministry of Civil Aviation Police HP and CB
Any other Airport Police (esp. Liverpool & East Midlands)
British Transport Commission Police CB (any), chrome HP (any) and KC blackened HP with the 'lion holding wheel' center
LT Police CB
Port/dock/harbour police HP (Bristol, Manchester, Isle of Man, Liverpool, Dover)
Port/Dock/harbour police CB (Bristol, Manchester, Belfast, Isle of Man, Liverpool)
Parks Police HP (Barking & Dagenham, Wandsworth, Greenwich, Newham, Royal Botanical Gardens, Hampstead Heath)
Parks Police CB (Barking & Dagenham, Wandsworth, Greenwich, Newham, Hammersmith & Fullham, Hampstead Heath,others?)
Market Police/Constabulary (London central/Billingsgate/Spitalfields, Liverpool, others?)

I have some stuff to trade but I'm also prepared to purchase for reasonable prices...

I'm also after UK patches, I have most up to around 2005, but anything that's newer than that I probably haven't got!

If anyone can help, or knows anyone who can, please put them in touch.

Cheers (From Australia!)

Aidan Lemay

Re: Seeking UK items

Aidan

Have you checked out my book on UK Police patches - must have if you collect them - link below

http://www.trooperhats.co.uk/ukpolicepatchbook.html

Kind regards

Home      Classifieds      Advertise      Mailing List      Forum      Museum      Contact      Links      Recommend      Join    

©PMCC