Home      Classifieds      Advertise      Mailing List      Forum      Museum      Contact      Links      Recommend      Join    

Only members may place adverts for the sale of memorabilia

If you are not a member and wish to advertise items for sale,

please contact the administrator

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Introduction and Wanted List

Good evening all,

Just a quick hello from the sunny, and often cool surrounds of Townsville, North Queensland, Australia. My name is Gary Jones and I am a collector of British and Australian contemporary Police medals (from the introduction of the British and Irish LS&GC medal) awarded to personnel with the rank of Inspector and above, with or without War and other medals.

I have managed to come across quite a number of British awards, however have yet to crack the illustrious Australian National medal with the accompanying State Service award ... I do live in hope!!

So as you can probably tell, that is my WANTED items ... If you have anything that may take my fancy that you wish to part with, please keep me in mind.

As for me, I am a current ADF member working with the Australian Defence Force Investigative Service. I am a former New South Wales Police Officer and current Military Policeman.

That is about it and I am hoping to learn as much as possible from you all and be able to know a little about the men behind the medals from the knowledgeable members of the PMCC. ATB,

Gary Jones

Home      Classifieds      Advertise      Mailing List      Forum      Museum      Contact      Links      Recommend      Join    

©PMCC