Home      Classifieds      Advertise      Mailing List      Forum      Museum      Contact      Links      Recommend      Join    

Only members may place adverts for the sale of memorabilia

If you are not a member and wish to advertise items for sale,

please contact the administrator

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WANTED - GARDA SENIOR OFFICERS CAP BADGE & BUTTONS

I am looking for the Gold Embroidered Garda Senior officers cap badge & 2 gold cap buttons. Thanks.

Re: WANTED - GARDA SENIOR OFFICERS CAP BADGE & BUTTONS

The Caps were supplied by Meade Uniform Caps in Dublin (still in business), from memory I think the buttons are plain and would come on the the hat, you might try contacting them. The badges are very hard to get, as they are handmade, With a good colour photo you can have one made from one of the bullion embroidery suppliers in India. A tailor in Dublin who used to put the senior rank uniforms together told me they came from a UK supplier who he thought commisioned them from a supplier in India. I hope this is of some help.
Tom.

Thanks Tom

Hi ,
Email me direct, i have a senior badge and can send you picture. i am looking for UK police baseball caps (firearms).
Kevin.

Home      Classifieds      Advertise      Mailing List      Forum      Museum      Contact      Links      Recommend      Join    

©PMCC