Home      Classifieds      Advertise      Mailing List      Forum      Museum      Contact      Links      Recommend      Join    

Only members may place adverts for the sale of memorabilia

If you are not a member and wish to advertise items for sale,

please contact the administrator

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New Collector. Just an Introduction

Hello, Having been a collector many years ago, I now after being re married and moving from my home town of Preston,(AVID NORTH END SUPPORTER) To the enemy camp of Blackpool, find that I have to keep myself occupied away from the dreaded tangerine shirt, so I started collecting again.
My interests are in all types of insignia from all of the Lancashire Forces, including the Liverpool and Manchester connections, but mainly the old Lancashire Boroughs. As I have only this week started again with my collection I am afraid that I do not have any swaps as yet. So I would be grateful to hear from any member who might be prepared to sell any such insignia.
Thanking you all for taking the time to read my request. I am a bone fide collector of Police Insignia, and a retired P.C from Lancashire Constabulary. All the Very Best. Frank

Re: New Collector. Just an Introduction

Hi Frank, welcome to PMCC and good luck with your 'resurrected' hobby.

You may find something of interest on my website. Regards, Sean.

Thanks Sean much appreciated, there is nothing at the moment but will keep an eye on your lists
All the best Frank

Hi Frank
Welcome to PMCC check out my web page trade/sale section may be something to get you going again.
Regards Alan

Home      Classifieds      Advertise      Mailing List      Forum      Museum      Contact      Links      Recommend      Join    

©PMCC