Home      Classifieds      Advertise      Mailing List      Forum      Museum      Contact      Links      Recommend      Join    

Only members may place adverts for the sale of memorabilia

If you are not a member and wish to advertise items for sale,

please contact the administrator

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
UK police Firearms Pins

afternoon ladies and gents, just a quick message to ask if anyone has or can get pins from the various police Armed response & Tactical firearms units please email me

I have a small number of pins to trade and happy to buy for a reasonable price however I will name my firstborn after anyone who can obtain a current CNC or SOCA pinbadge for me

Re: UK police Firearms Pins

Kevin
afternoon ladies and gents, just a quick message to ask if anyone has or can get pins from the various police Armed response & Tactical firearms units please email me

I have a small number of pins to trade and happy to buy for a reasonable price however I will name my firstborn after anyone who can obtain a current CNC or SOCA pinbadge for me

Hi, why not go to this website: http://www.tietacs.org.uk/ They may be able to help you. Regards, Sean

I may have a spare Cleveland ARV pin. I will have a look for it.

Thanks for the suggestions, Sean I'm a longtime member of the forums and thanks the staff at PMTTS have a fair few pins in my collection

Frank thanks I look forward to hearing from you

Home      Classifieds      Advertise      Mailing List      Forum      Museum      Contact      Links      Recommend      Join    

©PMCC