Home      Classifieds      Advertise      Mailing List      Forum      Museum      Contact      Links      Recommend      Join    

Only members may place adverts for the sale of memorabilia

If you are not a member and wish to advertise items for sale,

please contact the administrator

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Just a quick hello :-)

Hi all,
My name is Tom Smith and I have recently got into collecting police memorabillia. I recently went to the Lincolnshire Police open day and had a look around the mobile police museum which has really inspired me!
I have just purchased my first two helmets (both current issue) for bargain prices on eBay. The first was an Essex and the second was a BTP both are the custodian type helmets. I want to get a collection of helmets and other UK police insignia.

Well that was me saying hello!!!

Re: Just a quick hello :-)

Welcome Tom
I collect older cork helmets, but if I get any spare i'll drop you a line.

Tom Smith
Hi all,
My name is Tom Smith and I have recently got into collecting police memorabillia. I recently went to the Lincolnshire Police open day and had a look around the mobile police museum which has really inspired me!
I have just purchased my first two helmets (both current issue) for bargain prices on eBay. The first was an Essex and the second was a BTP both are the custodian type helmets. I want to get a collection of helmets and other UK police insignia.

Well that was me saying hello!!!

Hi Tom, have a look at my website www.pmcc-club.co.uk/sean where you will find helmets and plenty of other items. Regards Sean

Thanks for the warm welcome Keneth and Sean! I have just purchased a couple of items at bargain prices, one is a Thames Valley Helmet with the newer badge and the other is a hampshire warrent card holder.

Home      Classifieds      Advertise      Mailing List      Forum      Museum      Contact      Links      Recommend      Join    

©PMCC