Home      Classifieds      Advertise      Mailing List      Forum      Museum      Contact      Links      Recommend      Join    

Only members may place adverts for the sale of memorabilia

If you are not a member and wish to advertise items for sale,

please contact the administrator

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New Member and my reasons for joining

Hi all.
Some of you may have known my Dad, Eric McIntosh through PICA, PICA NI, PVEC, IPA or even just the job but he was a collector of various Police memorabilia.
Dad unfortunately died on 21st December 2009 and I have the daunting task of dealing with his collections.
As a full time worker (Ambulance Technician with South East Coast Ambulance Service) and part time dad to a 20 month old daughter (when wife is working), I am finding it very difficult to find the time to deal with these items......but I am trying to get there.

I am going to try and arrange a listing of items and also start to list things on the PMCC website.

So you are aware what will be to offer:-
- Eastbourne Police badges
- Brighton Police badges
- Sussex Constabulary badges
- East & West Sussex Constabulary badges
- Whistles
- Loads of photos (some will be also issued to PMCC for info purposes)
- A large number of models, Corgi, Lledo Vanguards and the Creaks Alternative Collection.
- Royal Doulton & Wade Collectables
- CD's of Police Vehicle Photos
- Framed pictures & decoupage
- Books

Who knows what else is in the loft.

Please let me know if you are after anything in particular.

Dad worked hard to pay for his collection, hence I have joined the PMCC as I feel that these items deserve to go to genuine collectors. I am happy to accept sensible offers. Please feel free to make contact.
Make a sensible offer but please don't insult my father with silly offers.

Home      Classifieds      Advertise      Mailing List      Forum      Museum      Contact      Links      Recommend      Join    

©PMCC