Home      Classifieds      Advertise      Mailing List      Forum      Museum      Contact      Links      Recommend      Join    

Only members may place adverts for the sale of memorabilia

If you are not a member and wish to advertise items for sale,

please contact the administrator

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Chinese Dress Police Uniform - For Sale

I have a Chinese police dress uniform which I would like to sell.

I bought this direct from a tailor in Zhongdian, near the Tibetan border, in the summer of 2003. It was hand-made especially for an officer, but I was able to buy it as (I assume) I was able to pay many times its actual worth.

The uniform consists of a navy blue tunic, with silver buttons which show the Communist star. There are also epaulettes with two bars and a star (I am unsure which rank this denotes) and a blue ribbon through the left epaulette with two silver cone-shaped objects on the end. The cap has a black visor and Communist badge and a blue ribbon above the visor. There are also matching blue trousers which can be adjusted to size.

I should be grateful for anyone's view as to the likely value of this uniform, and/or a suitable market place for it. I have been unable to find anything similar for sale online, so assume this is a fairly rare item which does not become available for sale very often.

Re: Chinese Dress Police Uniform - For Sale

If anyone wishes to see photos of thos uniform, please see my eBay listing at http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270442912977&ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:GB:1123

or if link does not work, item number is 270442912977.

Home      Classifieds      Advertise      Mailing List      Forum      Museum      Contact      Links      Recommend      Join    

©PMCC