Home      Classifieds      Advertise      Mailing List      Forum      Museum      Contact      Links      Recommend      Join    

Only members may place adverts for the sale of memorabilia

If you are not a member and wish to advertise items for sale,

please contact the administrator

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Warrant Card Holders

Paul, having recently started collecting WCH's I came apon the same problem, How do you start a collection without holders to trade?
I currently have a classified for my spare holders for which you are free (as is anyone else)to purchase.
The wording is perhaps not as clear as it should be (I'll amend it later)
please feel free to contact me for my current list.
Good luck
Frank

Chaps, don't take this the wrong way but I really don't believe WCH should be traded or sold on at all. The scope for these to be used and abused for a non collecting purpose makes me think they should be not be out of bona fide Police possession at all.

You are entitled to your opinion which to yourself and I am sure other collectors out there a valid point of view. When collecting for as long as I have been, over 35 years, new items are difficult to obtain and new avenues have to be explored. I have been contacted by the Professional Standards Departments of a number of Forces in relation to WC Wallets that I have obtained and as a result of my extensive collection, they have accepted that I am bona fide and have been happy for me to retain these items. If we collectors did not collect such things, they would still be in the public domain. Surely better in our hands than others that may abuse them.

Hello Do you collect WCH's if you do drop me an email i have about 38 different for sale

regards Bobby135

Home      Classifieds      Advertise      Mailing List      Forum      Museum      Contact      Links      Recommend      Join    

©PMCC