Home      Classifieds      Advertise      Mailing List      Forum      Museum      Contact      Links      Recommend      Join    

Only members may place adverts for the sale of memorabilia

If you are not a member and wish to advertise items for sale,

please contact the administrator

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Lincolnshire Police Warrant Card Holder + other bits

I've got a used Lincolnshire Police Warrant Card Holder bought new in 2003 by a probationary constable as Lincs no longer issue them to probationers. If any one wants to make me an offer incluging second class signed for post ill consider it as it is adveritsed elsewhere. It was up to £22.50 on ebay before they removed it. Can provide photo if wanted.
I've also got a Womans Lincolnshire Police hat, and a search team baseball cap up for offer if your interested. let me know.
cheers ash

Re: Lincolnshire Police Warrant Card Holder + other bits

I must say I find it pretty irresponsible that people like you put warrant cards on ebay......

Re: Re: Lincolnshire Police Warrant Card Holder + other bits

To Dan,

Who is putting Warrant Cards on eBay? No one that I know of. Warrant Card holders are just that, wallets for holding such cards

Jim

Re: Re: Re: Lincolnshire Police Warrant Card Holder + other bits

Indeed but a warrant card holder has the badge and can easily be used fraudulently. Sorry these just shouldn't be available on the open market.

Re: Lincolnshire Police Warrant Card Holder + other bits

Hi Ash,

I know that it is a long shot, but do you still have this item?

Regards Paul

Home      Classifieds      Advertise      Mailing List      Forum      Museum      Contact      Links      Recommend      Join    

©PMCC