Home      Classifieds      Advertise      Mailing List      Forum      Museum      Contact      Links      Recommend      Join    

Only members may place adverts for the sale of memorabilia

If you are not a member and wish to advertise items for sale,

please contact the administrator

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
1930/1940 Berks truncheon

Hi,
I'm wondering if anyone can advise me...? My neighbough has asked me to sell her fathers truncheon for her. She suggested ebay, but I am wondering if it is the most appropriate place? Also I am wondering if anyone could give me an idea of a fair price? The truncheon is 15" long, made of dark hard wood and has Berks Special Constable painted on it in gold with a small gold flower. I can get a more accurate date but forgot to ask...
Many thanks in advance.
Feonna.

Re: 1930/1940 Berks truncheon

Hi Feonna
I'm almost in the same boat as you, having a Birmingham Special Constabulary Truncheon from 1916-19 for sale. I tried to put it on ebaY, but they won't accept "WEAPONS" (although they will accept baseball bats!) on ebaY!
I, too would like some idea of value, if there's anyone out there who can advise?
Cheers
Chris

Home      Classifieds      Advertise      Mailing List      Forum      Museum      Contact      Links      Recommend      Join    

©PMCC