Home      Classifieds      Advertise      Mailing List      Forum      Museum      Contact      Links      Recommend      Join    

Only members may place adverts for the sale of memorabilia

If you are not a member and wish to advertise items for sale,

please contact the administrator

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Congratulations to Jim & Martin on their 75th Anniversary...!

So Jim & Martin, who baked the cake and when will your members be offered a personal tasting?

Seriously now, I think the whole membership should be filling this forum with their own congratulations and comments.

Personally, I have nothing but praise for both of you, for what you have achieved and the friendly and helpful way you respond to any questions.

Jim especially for nursing the painful birth of my own website, which has brought me into contact with many collectors I would otherwise never have met.

Martin especially for his entertaining editorials and achieving so much else, whilst also caring for his lovely wife.

To the membership I give you Jim & Martin..... long may they continue to give us all the best on-line Police magazine ever.......hip hip hip hooray...

Home      Classifieds      Advertise      Mailing List      Forum      Museum      Contact      Links      Recommend      Join    

©PMCC