Home      Classifieds      Advertise      Mailing List      Forum      Museum      Contact      Links      Recommend      Join    

Only members may place adverts for the sale of memorabilia

If you are not a member and wish to advertise items for sale,

please contact the administrator

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New Member checking In

Delighted to have joined the Club. Ex-Special with Cheshire Constabulary before leaving to join the Prison Service. Sorry I have nothing for exchange but I am very interested in purchasing standard King's Crown Cap Badges for my collection which is very small at the moment so would be grateful to hear of any that are available.
Many thanks
Peter

New Member checking In

Hi Peter, your email address appears defective as a message I sent was returned saying you do not have an account with btopenworld...!!

Welcome to PMCC. You may find some KC cap badges to suit on my website: www.police-memorabilia.co.uk./sean

Regards Sean

Re: New Member checking In - amended email address

Thanks for that Sean. Sorry for the incorrect e-mail address - now amended.
Peter

Re: New Member checking In

Hello Peter. I have just been browsing thro the members lists. and I saw your request in the middle of 2007 re K/C C/Bs. I am retd. Sgt from the old and former Bradford City Police. I have been a collector since l944 (Yes, I am 82.) I am now putting most of my collections up for sale and I have K/C C/Bs . If still interested let me know your wants. Regards.Mac

Re: Re: New Member checking In

Re: Your collection

Hi Mac

It may be a little late now but do you have a KC Barrow in Furness Enamel ring Senior officers cap badge?

Regards

Steve

Home      Classifieds      Advertise      Mailing List      Forum      Museum      Contact      Links      Recommend      Join    

©PMCC