The Solomon Islands Message Forum

Welcome everybody to the Solomon Islands Message Forum! You are cordially invited to post your entries in this forum and to share in your thoughts, memories, ideas, recollections and any questions that you may have about the Solomon Islands. Best regards and blessings. ... Jane Resture

Forum: The Solomon Islands Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
Chris Porter-murderer!

Chris Porter the murderous, low-life, slave trader must be STOPPED at all cost. The dolphins he is holding captive must be taken out of his possesion before he kills them. I sincerely hope from the very depths of my heart that at some point (very soon) in his life, karma will catch up with Chris Porter for his dirty deeds such as a great white shark ripping off his ********* (which not even being a man he does not need. But I would hope that death not come soon, it would be fitting if he were to bleed to death very, very slowly so he could feel the suffering he has caused so amny inoocent creatures whose lives are woth far more than his. I curse you for all time Chris Porter, you pathic, filthy, waste of humanity!

Email  
Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Free Blogs   Free Guestbooks   Free Web Tools   Free Web Hosting 
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com