LLWS Forum

Hey~ welcome to the forum. -moderated by: LLWSun20, lamade@midnight

LLWS Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The 2003 Little league World Series

The 2003 Series was one of the best I've ever seen. The Massachusettes/ Texas game this year was as exciting as the New York/ Mass game and the Kentucky/ Texas games of 2002. One of the posters asked about favorite players but there were some very talented players this year. I think Mike Broad and Corey Bernard were the best Americans out there but Mike Scuzzarella (Mass), Garrett Staudt (Texas), and Robert Psenka (Texas) were outstanding.
The pin trading was also great at the Series. I was able to trade for Saugus (Mass), Naamans (Del), Tallmadge (Ohio), Lamar (Texas), Guam, Saudi Arabia, Curacau and japan. If any of you ever get the chance to get to Williamsport make sure you get in on the pin trading. Its a great way to meet the players, coaches and lots of people from all over the country.
Great job on the site Taylor. Keep up the good work. I like looking in when I get a chance.
Happy Holidays to everyone.

Re: The 2003 Little league World Series

hey everybody~
thanks sean! you have a cool site too!

i was able to get a few Delaware pins this year but im hopin i can make the trip next year!

Re: The 2003 Little league World Series

Sean you seem like a real cool guy! I love the LLWS myself and thought this year the teams and players were amazing. I know that I am dying to go next year! Make sure you check out my site and see what going on.
Alisha<3