World Wide Childcare, Visitel and other scams Forum

This is a project page!

It's not maintained by professionals.

I think this is an opportunity to find people all over the world that have the same "problem", share experience and join forces. The money is gone? We'll see ...

Check by often, and use this community! Criticism is welcome!

*Please stay with facts, this is not a forum for fairy tales!
*The info about yourself is voluntary, but please leave at least your first name.

-->-->

Welcome to the WWCC-Victims/Worldwide Childcare Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Aspen Mergers Corp.

Hi,
I have been contacted by the above named company, address in Vancouver, Canada. Apparently I have 58,000 shares in a company called Childcare International Inc. I assume this is supposed to be another version of Worldwide Childcare, as while I have WWCC shares, I have no recollection of ever having somehow aquired Childcare International Inc, shares. My share certificate is marked restricted, so I need to pay $5200 to have the restriction lifted. Aspen Mergers put me in touch with a company called Squared Financial in Singapore to help me get a bank that would help me. This feels like another scam. Anyone else had this contact.

Re: Aspen Mergers Corp.

I was also contact by Aspen Merger Corporation in October 2023. They wanted to purchase my "58.000 shares of the common stock of Childcare International Inc."
They wanted me to fill in banking information and return an agreement. I have not done that.
I have sent emails to their admin@aspenmergercorp.com asking for information about the shares, but no answer on email.
They keep calling me every week, and I do not answer the call.

Just another scam, I think.

Re: Aspen Mergers Corp.

Thanks for your reply. At least I'm not alone. I've gone along with it to see where it went. They tell me that others have had their restrictions lifted and been paid. Are there any of them on this site? I was directed to the Hang Seng Small Cap Index Exchange. I need to check if that actually exists, but they sent me a copy of my shares certificate, restricted. It looks genuine.
Squared Financial Singapore have "identified" a bank in Asia that will lift the restriction at a cost of 0.09us cents per share. Total 5200 USD. I think this is the actual scam.