World Wide Childcare, Visitel and other scams Forum

This is a project page!

It's not maintained by professionals.

I think this is an opportunity to find people all over the world that have the same "problem", share experience and join forces. The money is gone? We'll see ...

Check by often, and use this community! Criticism is welcome!

*Please stay with facts, this is not a forum for fairy tales!
*The info about yourself is voluntary, but please leave at least your first name.

-->-->

Welcome to the WWCC-Victims/Worldwide Childcare Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
offer to buy my shares from "consolidations and mergers bureau of japan"

Hi everyone!

Yay, another Japanese company that is willing to pay decent money for my WWCC shares!

I had to look for the document but according to the plan of merger the "non-US Shareholders"
were forced to accept Children Fun Holdings, LLC units for each WWCC share, "such that immediately after the merger the Non-U.S. Shareholders will not own any shares in WWCC and all the shares exchanged by them for the 10,604,251 interest in CFH LLC shall be cancelled upon the effective time of merger".

So, seems somebody either didn't read the merger document or knows more than i do.

I got this offer: link to document

And this one as a guarantee :

link to other document

Leave a note in case you did get an offer like this and know if it's legit or another scam. Or better: if you have a friend in Japan ask him to call them.

A few weeks ago there was an excel sheet online explicitly stating that this company is NO government agency. Their web site is very misleading: www.cmbj-gov.org.

Starts to get fishy ....