World Wide Childcare, Visitel and other scams Forum

This is a project page!

It's not maintained by professionals.

I think this is an opportunity to find people all over the world that have the same "problem", share experience and join forces. The money is gone? We'll see ...

Check by often, and use this community! Criticism is welcome!

*Please stay with facts, this is not a forum for fairy tales!
*The info about yourself is voluntary, but please leave at least your first name.

-->-->

Welcome to the WWCC-Victims/Worldwide Childcare Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Worldwide child care

I have been approached by Mabuchi and partners to buy my shares (12000) but need to pay $8000 upfront to re register the shares.
All this is gauranteed by Japanese Securities and Compliance Authority.Has any one heard of these companies, It seems like a scam but I can't
Find any dirt on these.

Re: Worldwide child care

Hi Neale,
to keep this short: we as non-US shareholders don't even have WWCC shares anymore!
With the merger they exchanged our shares into something called "units" of an obscure company called "children fun holding".
No more boiler room shares, no legal disputes that are bad for Children of America. Problem solved.
And if you are interested join our elite club of ex-wwcc shareholders from all around the globe (except the US of course).
Careful out there ....
Peter

I own a handful of shares of WWCC that has been trading over-the-counter and just got a notice from my broker of a pending corporate action.

WWCC World Wide Child Care Corp. Merged with Children of America, Inc. Shareholders will receive 1 unit of Children Fun Holdings, LLC, an affiliate of Children of America, Inc., for each 1 share of WWCC held.

It seems like this transaction has been mentioned in the past. I am just trying to get any additional information folks might have. I am assuming the units are not freely tradeable? Has anyone ever received any kind of financing information from any of the entities? In the meantime I'll just assume I lit this small amount of money on fire.

presume the going private fromm WWCC to CFH is just their way of keeping the money?